Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thousands of kilometers from home...

... And I am fucking freezing!

I'm in the States now.. in the Indiana Memorial Union hotel in fact. It's like 5 celcius outside, and man is it cold! I took a flight from KLIA to Taipei and then to Los Angelus Airport on MAS, then from LA to Indiana on NorthWest Airlines. The flight on MAS was horrible! So much bumping around >.<

It's a new place with a lot of new people walking around... lots of gwai-lo and like 0 of other races (oh duh.) I miss home already, I think. Especially the little lady who is sure to be missing me too! No way to really contact her either... no internet yet. Oh well...

Going to look around for the admissions office the next day, wee. Pfft, missing so many things back home, I'm sure... New Years, birthdays... ahhh!

No comments: