Monday, January 7, 2008

Semester's about to start! What an interesting and honestly a little bit exciting prospect that would be... meh? At least the weather's warming up pretty decently... ^^.

I have 5 classes to do this semester... not too much I guess, but it's near the limit! Should tax my brain beyond what I've ever done before... those Kelley Business School people sure do know how to convince a guy to study!

'We here at the Kelley Business School are very, very selective... we look for students with B averages and above. So if you get even one C, that would look very bad for you.'

My god. After hearing all of that, and looking and the freaking 10,000 USD tuition fee, I sort of freaked and promised myself I'd study... like a bitch. Parties I guess can wait for next time, once I'm free a bit and until I'm used to the workload... I will freaking ACE this semester! -_-

So I've settled pretty well into my dorm, up on the 10th floor with a pretty good view of Bloomiongton... nice little space to call home. I've got my handphone up and running, 812-360-9059 for anyone in the states, and +001-812-360-9059 for anyone else even remotely interested in calling me all the way over there :). Set up a bank account to give me money money...

All the stuff here is really expensive. Well, not all; storybooks are pretty cheap... like half the price of Malaysian books. Freaking Malaysian government... can't make books cheaper even though 'we want everyone to be fluent in English!'... pfft.

The connection speeds here are pretty goooooood... 450KBPS download speed owns you anyday Malaysia. Wahahahah!

I shall go out for dinner now... which is like 10 USD. =(. Buhbye!

No comments: