Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Some interesting observations...

Another day of snow... whoopeee. Freaking white stuff isn't exactly cocaine falling from the sky. Remember my smoking shoes? Yeah. It's going to be that cold again. Wonderful.

About the topic: The toilets here... they are interesting. They flush as if they can suck down baby heads with ease. They are so loud they sound like a vacuum cleaner. The shit-suckers here are louder than a freakin' airplane toilet. That is how violent the toilets here are. I got shocked the first time I flushed. Then I wondered: 'Maybe the shit here is so big they need powerful suction.'

Not a pretty thought.

So yes, another week of classes are here. Haven't really made new friends, though I talk a liiiiitle bit more than I am used to (read: one extra sentence a conversation! Yay me!). I have tried the Sports and Recreation Center (whatever the hell you call it) here. Weight training, sports, an indoor pool and track, whatever you want it's there. And it's all included in my semester fees. 2 hours a day of exercising and I'll come back more manly than you can remember me! =p

The classes here seem easy enough... seem. Don't think the hectic panicking will start too soon (I hope). My room's as messy as I want it to be, praise be to my godlike indifference. I'm messing around on my blog when I should be completing assignments... hmm... not a good sign.

Oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha that's what happens when you start blogging regularly!